Friday, December 5, 2008

Mark 4

Before I post my selfishness post for my final day, I just wanted to let you all know what happened last night.

I have [as I did last year] started reading the book of Luke for the month of December. So I read one chapter a day until I get to chapter 31 and finish. Anyhow, last night I turned to 'Luke' 4 and started reading, I read a section and thought, "Wow, I really needed this today!" As I kept reading I thought, I don't think this is tying into what I read last night...Here I was in Mark 4, not Luke 4. I thanked the Lord for letting me miss the correct book because He provided just what I needed. Also, I am POSITIVE that when I flipped and started reading it said 'Luke', not Mark. I think the Lord let me have one of my 'moments' so I could read what I really needed!

By the way, the passage was on the sower and the see and where the seed falls.

1 comment:

On a Joyful Journey! said...

Very interesting :)! Do you remember the poem that starts, "God works in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform..." Well, that came to my mind when reading this. Thanks for sharing :)! Lisa