Monday, December 15, 2008

Little Update/What's going on

Sooo, I never did get to post yesterday again. It pretty much simply comes down to that I'm not going to cover myself with all kinds of make-up. I'll use mascara, and then sometimes powder, and for special occasions I do a little more.

So anyway, that leads us to what am I going to post this week???

I have a few ideas I'd like to post about that I've been learning in Luke and misc. other things I've been learning.

Right now I'm really trying to focus on school and getting done before January. So if I don't end up posting for a few days, that is why.

Well, if you have any other suggestions let me know, and vote for me on Brickfish!! >>>>>>>
There is also something else about that voting system, the vote doesn't count unless the "Thanks for voting" thing pops up before you close it. I learned this after about 3 or 4 days of voting 2 times a day...silly me.

Well, that's all for now!

-Emily

No comments: