Thursday, December 18, 2008

GRR....

So my computer is a school computer. Stupid, school, computer. So as I was adding things today and changing things a slight bit, it decided to block me from seeing my blog. I can still post and do whatever as far as that, but I can not see it unless I get on my mom's computer. I don't get on my mom's computer often, so I doubt I'll be checking this much in the next 2 weeks or so.

Sooo I'm getting my new, own, personal, amazing, laptop hopefully before New Years. And I will be able to check ALL my stuff again! Email, blog, sites I couldn't see because my computer is stupid, yes, I'm excited!! But for now, I'm going to have a blogging break until I get my new laptop!!! I'm excited!

Sooo see you all hopefully before the new year!!!

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

-Emily

No comments: