Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday

Wow. Where does the time go?!?! It is 11 after 11 and I'm getting ready to go to bed, but I wanted to make sure I got a post in today!

My mind is blank and thinking of sleep so I will just reflect on my day.

This morning I had to be at work at 7am. It's about a 15 minute drive, and I woke up at... 6:30. I had 15 minutes to get out of bed, get dressed, eat breakfast, wash face, brush teeth, and put make-up [little] on. It was CRAZY! I will say one thing, being a late sleeper most times, I HAVE learned to get ready in 15 minutes or less. Sometimes thats good thing, others it's just horrible.

So I worked from 7am to 1pm. Had a decent day working. I thought I would HATE working on Saturday, but it ended up not being very busy and I had decently pleasant customers. The Lord definitely knows what days I just need that pleasantness!

After work I got home and watched TV with my brother. VERY ADDICTING!!!!! My mom got home and decided to tell me at 4 that we were going out to eat. .... Oh. Dad didn't tell me... Sooo, I thought about if I wanted to go or not, and figured I need to spend more time with my whole family. So I went touched up my appearance and we left for Red Lobster. This was the first time I had ever eaten there. I was kind of worried because 1. I do not care for seafood, and 2. I'm a decently picky eater [though I have been reaching out in some areas.] So I ordered the 'Cajun Chicken Linguine Alfredo.' It was VERY good actually. I tried a bite of my dad's salmon, because I'm trying to like seafood.

After we ate we went and dropped Dad and Jess off at Gander Mountian and my Mom and I went to the mall. Wow! God definitely blessed me with a GREAT shopping time with my mom. I can't remember the last time [probably because it would have been before I had any 'taste'] that my mom and I agreed on clothing items. I got to pick three things out and it was a super successful on the spot shopping trip. I got to talk to my friend that is going to college at BJU and asked her a few questions because I'm going for a college up close trip next week!

Hmm...we got home I turned the TV on and we watched the Palin/Biden rerun debate. I missed it the first time around and WOW Palin is a very good person on the spot as well as I agree with a TON of her opinions and thoughts.

Well, it is now 20 after 11 and I need to go to bed. That was an overview of my day.

--Emily

No comments: