Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Update

So I haven't posted since Friday...It's time for an update.





Saturday was my cousin Annie's bridal shower. I promised pictures so here they are...

^^This is a boquet of flowers my mom put together. She put them in a
mason jar that had a bow around the top.


^^This is the cake we had. My cousin Annie made the cake, and I made the bow...

^^This is the glass my Penny got for Annie as a bridal gift.


^^All the presents...

My cousin Annie^^
After the bridal shower, my mom and I went home and we left directly for Keystone Raceway to watch the jet cars. It was a really good show and then they had fireworks at the end. The fireworks were REALLY good and lasted about 1/2 an hour.
Sunday Pastor preached super super good messages about men.
Sunday at 6pm the Girl's Bible Study started back up. We met at the Church and we laid out blankets. It was a really good time and I'm looking forward to the weeks ahead!!
Yesterday not much went on. I cleaned my room a little more and my cousin Liz spent the night.
I think that's about all. In upcoming posts I'd like to try to have one every day. But that might not totally happen until school starts back up, and I have a little bit more of a set schedule.
Please vote on which topic you would like to hear about next week. We will have a Reader's Choice every Monday.
Thanks for reading!!!!
-Emily

1 comment:

Maria said...

Wow! Those first photos are really good. You have an eye for photography. :D

Thanks for leaving sweet comments on my blog!