Thursday, July 17, 2008

God's Amazing Beauty


Psaml 7:17-
I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.










Psalm 9:1-
I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.









Psalm 28:7-
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.









Philippians 2:10-
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth











Daniel 2:23-
I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.










Psalm 71:14-
But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.











Psalm 107:8-
Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

No comments: