Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Blog Ideas...

Okay, so I've been trying to come up with things to do every day so I make sure I am posting what I learn. And have some accountability. So far I have...

Sunday--I will read through a few chapters of the Bible and post what I think or learned.

Monday--I will read a chapter or two of Psalms and post my thoughts on it.

Tuesday--Will continue to be Reader's Pick.

Wednesday--Weekly reading/thoughts of Philippians

Thursday--I will read Proverbs and post what I learned from it.

Friday--I will post a little something from the book called, "Gaining Favor with God and man".

Saturday--I will post on what the week was about in the devotion book I'm doing called 'Up'.


Also, I want to apologize for not posting this past Tuesday for Reader's Pick. I'm going through some struggles and I haven't been doing very good spiritually. Please pray for me if you think about it! Thanks everyone!!!

~Emily

No comments: