Sunday, December 16, 2007

Your Pick

Hey everyone,

The votes are in but I'm doing things a little different than what you all voted for. It was brought to my attention, that with the new year coming up it would be kinda neat to do the 'more on my binder' because it could be a way you could maybe start a binder or go along with me...So I've decided to do that...

Now, what I have decided is to post about that Tuesday so I have time to take pictures and things. Now, what I'll do is put up another vote for what you want me to post and it will be open for 7 days. Then every 7th day I'll post on what you guys picked...It's gonna be called "Pick it Tuesdays". I'm going to start one now and then have it end the last day of December/this year and then January 1st I will post what you picked...Since next Tuesday is Christmas...

What I would like to do is have something similar every day of the week, like a weekly thing...Like Monday's one subject, Tuesdays do the "Pick It", and so on. So if you have any ideas for me please post here...

~Emily

1 comment:

Molly Sipling said...

Yeah I know, Emily... that was really weird. And I don't believe in coincidences. ;]

That sounds really cool what you're doing! You are so organized, Emily. And you come up with the neatest ideas.

Keep on keeping on... you are like a way different person from when I first met you.