Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Golden Compass

Okay friends and family. I am posting this because I came upon another little 'review' about this movie. It really just makes me upset and partly sad that people are reading these books and watching the movie. Here is a review about "The Golden Compass" that I found very well written.
http://christiananswers.net/spotlight/movies/2007/goldencompass2007.html

Well, I hope you have not seen the movie or read the books. I personally do not want to do either because of what it is about.

~Emily

2 comments:

Molly Sipling said...

Oh thanks, Emily!! Weird... something was telling me that I should look in 1 Samuel. Of course I didn't... :/ Well, thanks!!

Molly Sipling said...

Emily... you're scaring me. I just realized that I wrote about prayer on my blog last night around the same time that you did. Weird... haha.