Friday, December 12, 2008

No Make-up - Day 5

Well, today was okay. I felt kind of insecure because I have this problem area on my chin that was really acting up today, but I got through it, no one said anything, and it's not a big deal.

I was talking to a friend through email and she was telling me that she reads my blog. She mentioned how we often could care less about looking good for our family and people we live with. Though, when it comes to strangers, we have to look perfect, because they may look down on us or judge us. Is that not considered doing something in order for people to 'like' you?

You feel comfortable without make-up on with the people you are close to because you know they won't judge you. The thing is, why should we care what someone who doesn't know us thinks?

Also, should we care what other people think of us?

Let me know your thoughts on this subject.

-Emily

No comments: