Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

So Sunday afternoon a rare thing happened...My parents went to visit my great grandpap...And me and my brother GOT ALONG! We made chocolate chip cookies!! {from a bag...yes we cheated} but it was a lot of fun...My brother took pictures of me...Here are some of them...

^^Me mixing the stupid cookie dough!! That was HARD!
^^Close up of me mixing the dough
^^Close up of my face....Jesse took about 10 of that and the mixing bowl...
^^Jesse taking a stab at mixing it...


^^Eating the cookie dough from the bowl...

^^The cookies in the oven...

^^The cookies from the toaster oven...yummmmy

That was our grand-fun-get along afternoon Sunday...It was very nice and I'm glad we had fun making cookies.

-Emily

2 comments:

On a Joyful Journey! said...

They look sooo yummy! Great work...

A Joyful Heart said...

Those looks so good! You're making me want to go and make some too!