Friday, November 16, 2007

Sorry

Sorry everyone. After co-op I didn't have time to take pictures of the snow... :( I'll try and get some tomorrow if there's any left. Haha.
Any ways...I went to Remona's 5-5-5 Stampin' Class tonight. I almost forgot about it. I was in my room doing things and my mom was like, "Are you ready to go?" So I just got my coat and went. Haha. Anyway. It's $5 for 5 projects that take about 5 minutes to make. Here they are...I always change mine a little bit to add a touch of 'me'.




















So how do you like them? Haha.
~~~Em

3 comments:

Molly Sipling said...

Cool! I really love the tree, the stars, and the bow... they're really good!!
Thanks a lot for your comments. You are so encouraging to me, even when you don't know it!

Emily said...

Haha, thanks!! And you encourage me too [even when you don't know it]!! It's so amazing how just little things can brighten our whole day or encourage us!

Molly Sipling said...

Yes, it definitely is amazing!!