Friday, November 2, 2007

God's Amazing Beauty

Well...I got up at 5:30 this morning, I ate breakfast, read Proverbs 2, and then did my school. I finished school by 8 o'clock!! I was soo happy! Then we went for a walk. My mom, my aunt Paula, and I. Paula thought that going up on the hill would be a good walk today, so we went up there rather than the road. It was nice.

I wish I would have had my camera. We got to the one spot and looked over and on our neighbors field was a HUGE flock of geese. There were a TON of geese. And then two more flocks flew in and landed with them. It was amazing to see! We were soo suprised that Nelly, my dog, didn't go after them. But our luck changed when we were going the opposite way when we were finishing our walk. She chased after them and they flew away. But it was cool while it lasted!


Now, I went back AFTER our walk to a spot where I thougth was REALLY pretty because everything was frosted. Here are a FEW of the 46 pictures I took. What can I say, I'm a camera freak.























































I hope you like them!! I know I did!!!
~Emily

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Hey Emily! Those are some beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! Do you live a little out in the country?